Luggage Tags and Backpack Tags -*Important* Please see post # 823 on P 55

Hi, would it be possible to get the following:
tag for backpack with Mickey and Minnie and Pluto on the beach with
these names on the front....
"Ruiz Family"

Thanks.

Hi Joanne! Everything is well thank you. Just getting ready for our much needed spring break which starts next week:woohoo: How are things with you? Your designs are just incredible. I also have a favor to ask. I didn't realize when I posted the request that Kaitlyn's last name is different than ours, she is our cousin. Would you be able to fix her last name? It is Kaitlyn Hennessey. Or if it would be easier you can leave the last names off and just have April and Kaitlyn. So sorry!!!!!! Lynn :flower3:

Hi Joanne. I wasn't sure if you seen this post. I have all our tags printed except for Kaitlyn's. So sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks Lynn :flower3:

Kaitlyntag.gif

Joanne,
You have already made luggage tags for me for a Christmas 2010 trip, and now I have been able to plan a quick trip with my DD for next month. Could you please create luggage tags for us? The information is as follows:
We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside.
Front: I'm off to
(Port Orleans Riverside logo)
Hannah Stacy
Back: Mother Daughter Celebration 2009
Flight #: 2839/ 0219
If found, please contact:

Yes, we will be flying.

The second tag will have all the same information, except the third line on the front will say "Crystal Stacy"

And, a backpack tag for Hannah Stacy. Her best friend is Troy from High School Musical.

I very much appreciate this. I have never been able to do a surprise trip and I feel I am going to burst!!

Could you please make one for the Guttman Family Saratoga Springs with your usually wiriting?

Also, a stroller one saying property of the Guttmans, if you have Mickey and Minnie, if not the princesses are fine.

As well as a back pack one with Mickey and Minnie all with the Guttman Family name and the same info you normally include. Thanks!

Hi I have kind of a different request.
Could you make me a tag with a princess theme that says
'I'm lost!! Please Call ..."
Thanks so much!!

Could you do up one for me and my son, please?

We are staying at Coranado Springs
We are Adam and Carol Sardinha.
We are leaving April 17th and leaving April 24th.
I'd like our family name and travel dates on front and back
We are Flying. Also two backpack tags one for Adam with Captain Jack
and one for me with Tinkerbell.

(I think that's all you need...) Thank you soooo much!!!

Hi..these designs are awesome...I wouldnt know where to begin!!! I tried and failed miserably..I was wondering if you could do me a POP century tag for my 6yr old. He is taking his own roll on suitcase this year and it would be great if he had his own tag.
His name is Tommy Miller
a gazillion thanks in advance.
xx

Can I request a few- these are just fabulous!

1. Backback tag for " Andrew" he is definitely most like goofy- so the Goofy's Best Friend one should work

2. The mickey, Mnnie and pluto Beach Bag tag for - "Donna"

3. A luggage tag that says "The Gang" is off to The Beach Club 4/30-5/10 we are driving so no Flight info is necessary- thanks

4. A back back tag with the "fab 5 Gang- ( Mickey, Minnie, goofy etc...) ( I beleive I saw one of those) that says this Back Pack belongs to Donna & Lenny

Thanks a bunch! Cant wait to get these- also where can I find the kit to assemble these? I am thinking a craft store may have it but I have never made them before so any advice would be great!

Hi, would it be possible to get the following:
tag for backpack with Mickey and Minnie and Pluto on the beach with
these names on the front....
"Ruiz Family"

Thanks.

Joanne,
You have already made luggage tags for me for a Christmas 2010 trip, and now I have been able to plan a quick trip with my DD for next month. Could you please create luggage tags for us? The information is as follows:
We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside.
Front: I'm off to
(Port Orleans Riverside logo)
Hannah Stacy
Back: Mother Daughter Celebration 2009
Flight #: 2839/ 0219
If found, please contact:

Yes, we will be flying.

The second tag will have all the same information, except the third line on the front will say "Crystal Stacy"

And, a backpack tag for Hannah Stacy. Her best friend is Troy from High School Musical.

I very much appreciate this. I have never been able to do a surprise trip and I feel I am going to burst!!

Could you please make one for the Guttman Family going to Carribean Beach Resort?

Also, a stroller one saying property of the Guttmans, if you have Mickey and Minnie, if not the princesses are fine. As well as a back pack one with Mickey and Minnie. Thanks!

Hi I have kind of a different request.
Could you make me a tag with a princess theme that says
'I'm lost!! Please Call ..."
Thanks so much!!

Could you do up one for me and my son, please?

We are staying at Coranado Springs
We are Adam and Carol Sardinha.
We are leaving April 17th and leaving April 24th.
I'd like our family name and travel dates on front and back
We are Flying. Also two backpack tags one for Adam with Captain Jack
and one for me with Tinkerbell.

(I think that's all you need...) Thank you soooo much!!!

Hi..these designs are awesome...I wouldnt know where to begin!!! I tried and failed miserably..I was wondering if you could do me a POP century tag for my 6yr old. He is taking his own roll on suitcase this year and it would be great if he had his own tag.
His name is Tommy Miller
a gazillion thanks in advance.
xx

Just to let you all know that I haven't dropped off the edge of the earth!!
These are all in hand but please be patient as I am in the middle of a house move and I am very busy!! I will get to you all very soon. Thanks for your patience.
Hugs
Joanne

Please get to it when you have time - moving is a lot of work. Hope it's not too hard on you.

Can you please change mine from CB to Saratoga Springs Luggage tag - Guttmans.

Thanks!

Sheri

I am very happy for you. A new home is exciting. A lot of work, but exciting nonetheless. I will patiently await your return. I just wish I lived close enough to help you out.... clean the old home, lifting, transporting, etc.... Oh well, sending pixie dust your way that everything runs smoothly.

Hi Joanne,
Could I please have We're going to Pop Centuray with the date on the bottom May 12 - 19 and on the back could I have Markusz Family and yes we are flying. Also could I have the Mickey stroller one with the Markusz Family on it. I will get some back pack ones later for my boys, I will let them decide who they want on them, mom is up late trying to do some planning and I don't want to wake them up at midnight to ask them that question:rotfl:. Thank you so much for doing these they are DIS gorgeous. O.K. I don't have to wake them up I'll just edit this today since you haven't gotten to them yet and this way it will be easier, I'll have them all together. My youngest son wants the Woody and Buzz hugging each other backpack tag, his name is Matthew Markusz and my oldest son wants the Mickey Jedi backpack tag his name is Jacob Markusz. Thank you again.

Here you go
Sorry they took so long
Hugs as always
Joanne

Markusz.gif

Markuszstroller-1.gif

MatthewMarkusz.gif

Jacobjedi.gif

Could I have two made up please. :flower3:

Humin Family
Port Orleans French Quarter
May 14-21 2009

Starace Family
Port Orleans French Quarter
May 14-21 2009

Please have contact number and flight info spot
Thanks so much!!!! These are great!!!

Here you go
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

Humin.gif

Starace.gif

:flower3: When you get a chance please, could you make these requests:

the tag with Mickey and Minnie and Pluto on the beach with
these names on the front and this bag belongs to _____ on the back (same name on front and back)

Lauren
Lindsey
Sara
Mary Fran
Caroline
Johnny
Donna and John

also the blue stripe cruise tag with Cruisin the Magic- Crain family on the front
and these names on the back- no date please

Lauren
Lindsey
Sara
Mary Fran
Caroline
Johnny
Donna and John

thank you so much:worship:

Wow that's a big family!!!
Have a great cruise
Hugs
Joanne

Lauren.gif

Lindsey.gif

Sara.gif

MaryFran.gif

Carolinebeach.gif

Johnny.gif

DonnaandJohn.gif

Lauren.gif

Lindsey.gif

Sara.gif

MaryFran.gif

Carolinecruise.gif

Johnny.gif

DonnaandJohn.gif

I was wondering if you could also make me document envelope with Harrington on it June 4th-11th 2009 we will staying at ASmusic
thanks cant wait to see the stroller and luggage tags you are creating.

Here you are
Hugs as always
Joanne

Harrington2.gif

Hello! I love your work! Me and my mom are getting ready for our first trip to WDW since I was a kid( I don't remember much lol) I was wondering if you could make me the following:

A luggage tag
Two backpack tags
and a wheelchair tag that I can print three times.

Also if possible all black and white designs as I don't have a printer and go somewhere else. Here is the info

Flight # 1147/160/128

Judy Rushford
Michelle Rushford
and how do I get you the contact info?
our dates are September 25th-30th and staying at All Star Music

TIA- Michelle aka Judyslilgirlalways

Hi, May I request 2 backpack tags for my Son his name is Michael.

one with Mickey and the gang

2nd one with cars on it

Thanks so much

Mish

Hello - May I request the following
Luggage Tags - The Villas at Animal Kingdom ~ Kidani
Sweeney Family May 9 ~ 16 (front)

We are Flying

Backpack tags
Which character you are best friends with
Full name (christian name and surname)

Nicholas ~ Is going to Walt Disney World (front) Darth Vader
This bag belongs to Nicholas Sweeney (back)

Tommy ~ Lightning McQueen (front)
Tommy Sweeney (back)

Braden - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Front)
Braden Sweeney (back)

Stroller Tag

Sweeney Family ~ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Thank you so much, Karissa

Can I request a few- these are just fabulous!

1. Backback tag for " Andrew" he is definitely most like goofy- so the Goofy's Best Friend one should work

2. The mickey, Mnnie and pluto Beach Bag tag for - "Donna"

3. A luggage tag that says "The Gang" is off to The Beach Club 4/30-5/10 we are driving so no Flight info is necessary- thanks

4. A back back tag with the "fab 5 Gang- ( Mickey, Minnie, goofy etc...) ( I beleive I saw one of those) that says this Back Pack belongs to Donna & Lenny

Thanks a bunch! Cant wait to get these- also where can I find the kit to assemble these? I am thinking a craft store may have it but I have never made them before so any advice would be great!

Here you go
I would just write on any details you wish to be on the tag, glue or double-sided tape the two bits back to back, laminate them, punch a hole where the white hole is and put a tie or piece of ribbon through. I believe that in the US you can get self laminating luggage tag kits in places like Walmart, but we don't have them in the UK.
Have a great trip
Hugs
Joanne

Beachclub.gif

AndrewGoofy.gif

Donna.gif

DonnaandLenny.gif

yeah! Thank you sooo much! These are fantastic! I am heading off to work but now have a fun project to look forward to later- and I did find the laminating luggage kits at an office supply store. My DH will now think for sure i have gone off the deep end- just last night I was making pressed penny covers for the m&m tubes for my DS- and my DH kept asking what on earth I was doing- when I showed him the final product he was laughing hysterical- he said the way I was working in the room he thought I was developing a cure for a disease!!

thanks again- we will enjoy these!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter