Luggage storage at Space Kennedy Center

wishangeastl

Earning My Ears
I am planning to head to the Kennedy Space Center after disembarking a cruise but I will have 2 carry-on /roll on bags and 1-2 backpacks. An online search seems to indicate they don't have space or lockers big enough for luggage but one transport service told me just the other day a family rolled into Kennedy Space Center with luggage and was able to store the luggage in the Center. Anyone able to provide insights? I can't get ahold of Kennedy Space Center staff when I try calling in.

I am planning to head to the Kennedy Space Center after disembarking a cruise but I will have 2 carry-on /roll on bags and 1-2 backpacks. An online search seems to indicate they don't have space or lockers big enough for luggage but one transport service told me just the other day a family rolled into Kennedy Space Center with luggage and was able to store the luggage in the Center. Anyone able to provide insights? I can't get ahold of Kennedy Space Center staff when I try calling in.
I haven’t seen anything but very small lockers at KSC. There used to be a luggage storage company called Bounce that had a facility at the port. I haven’t used them, but it might be worth looking to see if they are still there. Some of the shuttle services store luggage too, so you might want to see if you can arrange your transportation to KSC with one of them.

I always have my own car, so I haven’t had to deal with personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter