Luggage Size For 9 Year Olds

I almost got caught booking basic economy while using a third party site (starts with travel...). A friend suggested to use the site for the airline which brought up many other flight times as well as a better "alert/warning/description" of what "basic economy" really meant. It's very easy to see the appealing inexpensive flight and just book it like you could do 10 years ago.

At this point, I only book directly with the airline.

Regards to the luggage question my girls use a 24 inch, my youngest was 7 on our last trip and did fine. Yes she has extra room in her luggage but it gives her room for extra stuff to bring home. But as she grows it gives her room to grow into it as well. Just my thoughts!!

I almost got caught booking basic economy while using a third party site (starts with travel...). A friend suggested to use the site for the airline which brought up many other flight times as well as a better "alert/warning/description" of what "basic economy" really meant. It's very easy to see the appealing inexpensive flight and just book it like you could do 10 years ago.

At this point, I only book directly with the airline.

I definitely learned my lesson and won’t make the same mistake again!

Regards to the luggage question my girls use a 24 inch, my youngest was 7 on our last trip and did fine. Yes she has extra room in her luggage but it gives her room for extra stuff to bring home. But as she grows it gives her room to grow into it as well. Just my thoughts!!

Thank you! This helps. Our boys are actually small for their age, but if you’re 7 year old daughter can manage the 24 inch, I’m betting they can too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter