Luggage courier service in Orlando?

aggiedog

DIS Veteran
I'll be chaperoning an Orlando high school band trip in March, staying off property. My plan is to do 2-3 days at WDW with dd once the band leaves, and stay on property. Of course, the last day of the trip, the band will be at Universal, leaving straight from there to drive overnight home.

Does anyone know of a luggage courier service that would pick up our luggage at one hotel and deliver it to our new hotel? I suppose we could just leave it on the bus then bring it with us, but that means we can't leave until they do, which could be fairly late. I could theoretically bring it over myself with an Uber and meet the band back at Universal, but I think that would take up more time than I'd like. And if I have to pay for an Uber than and back, why not just pay someone else to deliver it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter