Luau with baby

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide on whether to do Preferred or General Seating for the Aulani Luau, we have 4 kids 6 yrs & under, including an infant. My initial thought was that Preferred seating upfront would be too stimulating for an infant, but now I'm wondering if small children can see the stage from all the General Seating tables?

We had an 18mo old when we went and we liked the general seating on wings near the “hill”. The kids like to roll down it but it is also a nice place to stand and rock the baby. I don’t think preferred is worth it for the little ones but I do think the show is worth it. While he was awake he was mesmerized just like we were.

We had an 18mo old when we went and we liked the general seating on wings near the “hill”. The kids like to roll down it but it is also a nice place to stand and rock the baby. I don’t think preferred is worth it for the little ones but I do think the show is worth it. While he was awake he was mesmerized just like we were.
This is really helpful! Thank you 😌

They do make you stay at your table now due to covid, so no running around or hill rolling just as an FYI. I think you’ll have a great view even in general seating. There are dancers spaced along the center path as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter