Luau @ The Poly

Qwackertoo

Mouseketeer
IF anyone wants one of the 68.00 Hawaiian print Mickey/Minnie shirts @ The Disney Store to wear to the Luau they are 50% off right now, picked me one up for our Oct. trip plus used the 10% off with the DC card. I've been waiting since early last Fall for them to finally go on sale!!!

p.s. they are actually Tailored In Hawaii so they're authentic too :D

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01
Wilderness Lodge Dec. '01

Addicted to Disney After Just One Trip

Thanks for the tip. We will be staying at the Poly for our next trip and these will be great ( I just couldn't bring myself to spend the $68).

Jennifer I found mine at The Disney Store in Huntsville, AL. IF you'd like the phone number email me, I don't know if TDS ships or not.

Deana

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01

p.s. they had some tropical print shirts with Flamingo's too that had been 68.00 for 34.99 but my store was already sold out of those.

Is the Luau at the Poly no more or JUST the Character Luau??? Otherwise I will plan for O'Hana's.

Anybody know?

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01

Bump . . . . I had the number of four stores that still had them, will post after I get daughter ready and off to school. :cool:

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01

Last week I was given the number of four stores that were still showing stock by the Disney Merchandising people.

910-868-9111 North Carolina
561-369-2332 Florida
305-935-8770 California I think
562-860-6028 another Florida I think

The number that gave me these, as I was only asking about M & L sizes, was 818-265-4660 according to my scribbled notes :)

There are THREE styles, with one having two background options:

Mickey & Minnie & Pluto on a very pretty tropical shirt in various Hawaiian poses, Mickey playing ukele (sp?) and Minnie in Hula skirt & Pluto playing bongo drums. This shirt comes in either a 1) blue background or 2) a beige/cream background.

Flamingo Fantasia style is brightly colored with blue's, yellow & orange and of course the Flamingo pink. Has palm tree's, tropical flowers and the Flamingoes.

Miki Tiki Hawaiian looks like sort of inside-out dyed effect on the fabric in various shades of blue, it's more of a stiffer cotton, not silky like the other two. Has totum pole looking icons on there with the image of Mickey and Donald. This one looks like a man's shirt whereas with the other two I think they could be worn by either, but that's just my personal taste :)

All the shirts had been 68.00 on sale for 16.99. Hope this helps, but at 75% off they might all be GONE.

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter