• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luau recommendations?

atheneze

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're gonna be in Aulani for a week in November and was wondering if anybody can recommend a luau and why you liked it. Sorry if this has been asked before. We are renting a car if that helps. Thank you so much.

there is one right next to Aulani (Paradise cove?) but we did the one at the Polynesian Cultural Center and loved it!!!

I liked the one at the Polynesian Cultural Center. The food isn't fantastic but it's the best show of any I've seen (I've done 3 luaus).

I recommend both the Polynesian Cultural Center luau and the one at Paradise Cove. Both were enjoyable and the food was pretty good.

We will be there Nov 3-10 and I have already booked Paradise Cove. I went to the web site and they have an option to book front row reserved seated dining with food service instead of the buffet. I really liked that option!

I'd recommend the PCC for the Luau package. Best show and food as good or better than most luau's. However, it's not a traditional Luau. You do the park, then the meal then go to an area with an outdoor theater setting. I'd also do 2 things. Call the PCC and get the best seats you can for the package level you decide on. For the Ali'i luau package, I'd recommend getting the lower level seating (outside sections are all that's available for this package), inside isle, at least a few rows up (stage is elevated). The entertainment book system has had a buy one get one for the regular park admission and they will apply that amount (currently $50) to your luau package. You'll pay for it and they'll credit or refund you when you present the coupon at the ticket counter. Military is also a good deal from what I recall but I don't have specifics. They have an email on their website and are good at responding (polynesia.com). The only package I've seen they won'd discount further is the one they sometimes have that includes a free meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter