Luau - Pick Up Tickets??

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
It's been years since I did the Luau or Hoop-De-Doo. For some reason I vaguely remember going to our resort desk and picking up actual tickets for the show.

Do you still need to do that or is your Dining Reservation # when you arrive all you need??

If we do pick up the tickets in advance from our resort desk......

To further complicate things we are doing this on the Dining Plan and have a party of 5 on two separate rooms. Does one person from each room have to be there to pick up the tickets, or do all 5 of us have to pick up the tickets.

Thanks!!!

It's been years since I did the Luau or Hoop-De-Doo. For some reason I vaguely remember going to our resort desk and picking up actual tickets for the show.

Do you still need to do that or is your Dining Reservation # when you arrive all you need??

If we do pick up the tickets in advance from our resort desk......

When I made reservations a few weeks ago the CM told me to go to the "Guest Relations" desk at my resort to pick up the tickets sometime prior to that evening.

I don't know the answer to your other question, sorry.

I'm not sure, but you might be able to pick up your Luau tix at check-in time when you arrive at your resort, assuming the reservation is already made. If they can't give them to you literally while you're checking in, you should be able to walk to the desk where they are available right after check in. This would at least allow you to do all of this in one long visit with the front desk at your resort.

As for whether one room's occupant can pick up tix for a ressie for people in 2 rooms, I suppose it would depend on how you booked the Luau. Is it one ressie for the Luau or multiple? If it's one big ressie, you should be able to just pick all of them up yourself, if you made the ressie. Even though you can pick up the tix at the resort, they are not tied to your resort stay, since anyone can go to the Luau. It's just set up so that they can print the tix up for you at the resort when you need them. I could be wrong, but I don't think they are physical tickets until you have them printed up at whatever resort you're picking them up at. And you will need your confirmation number to get them.

We picked ours up last year at check in and you probably need 1 from each room to check in but you need all there at check-in for the DDP.

We picked ours up last year at check in and you probably need 1 from each room to check in but you need all there at check-in for the DDP.

OK, so you do pick up the tickets at your resort, so I'm guessing that's when they take the "dining credits" off of your card.

We won't be checking in at the same time. (Party of 3 will check in at noon and party of 2 will check in at midnite), so I figure the next morning before heading out, me and my friend will get the Luau tickets while waiting on the guys to get moving.

My memory is shot and this has only been a year since the Luau so I'm checking with DW here. We picked up the tickets at the resort not at the desk where you check in but the same area different desk where you can also make ADR's. They took off the credits when we picked up the tickets.
I better get my memory back cause in 13 days we are leaving for POP that I do remember. I wish we were doing the Hoop-Dee Doo this year well maybe next year. :hippie: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter