Loyalty Credits for solo cruisers?

jtntx34

Mouseketeer
Does DCL give one credit or two for a cruise booked by a solo cruiser?

I know that other lines give two credits instead of one since solo cruisers are basically booking and paying for two spaces, but I also know DCL doesn’t do things like other cruise lines.

Does DCL give one credit or two for a cruise booked by a solo cruiser?

I know that other lines give two credits instead of one since solo cruisers are basically booking and paying for two spaces, but I also know DCL doesn’t do things like other cruise lines.

If you are referring to the onboard credit, it's per cabin. Thus, it doesn't matter whether you have one or five returning guests, it's still one credit. It sounds like some other lines offer credit on a per guest basis, which is interesting? Is it capped at 2 credits per cabin?

LAX

The Castaway Club is determined by cruises and not nights. You get one "credit" for a 3-night cruise and one "credit" for a 14-night cruise. Some other lines it's one point per night of the cruise, but not Disney.

And has been stated, everyone who sails gets the one cruise credit. They're not crediting solos with 2 cruises for 1.

I really wish Disney would but they don't. I also would be interested to know which cruise lines do give you double loyalty as haven't found one

I really wish Disney would but they don't. I also would be interested to know which cruise lines do give you double loyalty as haven't found one

RCCL and Celebrity I know. But those are the lines where you get points per night. (You also get a bonus point per day for certain categories.)

Because Disney does it per cruise, and a 3-night gets the same credit as a 7- or a 14-night, i would never expect them to give me credit for 2 cruises just because I am solo. (Which I am.)

I know Princess gives double for solo cruisers. Their loyalty program is either or, so you can either go by the number of cruises or by the number of days. But solo cruisers get two credits instead of one. You also get double credits when booked in a suite.

I know Princess gives double for solo cruisers. Their loyalty program is either or, so you can either go by the number of cruises or by the number of days. But solo cruisers get two credits instead of one. You also get double credits when booked in a suite.

Thanks! I had not spotted this when I had looked at them before. Great to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter