Low Carb/Lower Sugar Options at WDW

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to start a running list of low card options at WDW. Certainly, I can't be the only person on here who lives a low carb/low sugar lifestyle??

Anyways, here we go. Please add to the list, so us low carbers can use this as a reference!

DAK CS Options:

Caravan Road:
Edamame

Dino Diner:
Italian Sausage Hoagie (skip the bread)

Dino-bite Snacks:
Butter Pecan No Sugar Added Ice Cream

Flame Tree BBQ:
1/2 chicken
Mixed Greens Salad with Grilled Chicken
Pulled Pork Sandwich (no bread or sauce)
St. Louis Ribs

Harambe Fruit Market:
Fruit & Cheese
Strawberries
Mini Babybel Cheese

Harambe Market
Lamb & Beef Gyro (minus the bread)
Grilled Chicken Skewer
Pork Sausage
Roasted Vegetables

Kusafiri Coffee Shop
Breakfast Wrap (minus the bread)

Nomad Lounge
Chef's Charcuterie Board
Artisan Cheeses

Pizzafari
Caesar Salad (minus the croutons)

Restaurantasaurus
Bacon Cheeseburger or Cheeseburger (minus the bread)
Grilled BLT Salad
Grilled Chicken with Summer Berries
Side of guacamole

Satu'li Canteen
Chopped Wood Grilled Chicken Bowl
Combo Bowl
Grilled Beef Bowl

Terra Treats
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Hummus with Vegetables

The Smiling Crocodile
Pimento Cheese BLT (minus the bread)
Turkey BLT (minus the bread)

Yak & Yeti CS:
Breakfast Burrito (minus the bread)
Canadian Bacon English Muffin (minus the muffin)
Egg White English Muffin (minus the muffin)
Sausage and Egg English Muffin (minus the muffin)
American Kobe Beef Cheeseburger (minus the bread)
American Kobe Beef Hot Dog (minus the bread)
Asian Chicken Wrap (minus the wrap)
Ginger Chicken Salad (minus the dressing)

Epcot Future World:

Electric Umbrella
1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger (minus the bread)
1/3 lb Angus Cheeseburger (minus the bread)
Brisket Sandwich (minus the bread)
Energy Salad

Sunshine Seasons
Adult Breakfast Platter (minus the potatoes and toast)
Caesar Salad (minus the croutons)
Power Salad (minus the cherries and the dressing)
Oak-grilled Rotisserie Chicken
Slow Roasted Pork Loin

The Land Cart
Fruit and Cheese Plate
Vegetables Plate

Epcot World Showcase

Fife & Drum Tavern
Turkey Leg

Katsura Grill
Garlic Shrimp (minus the rice)
Edamame

Kringla Bakeri Og
Norwegian Club (minus the bread)
Salmon and Egg Sandwich (minus the bread)

Les Halles Boulangerie Pattisserie
Bleu (minus the croutons)
Croissant Jambon Fromage (minus the bread)
Dinde B.L.T. (minus the bread)
Poulet au Pistou (minus the bread)
Jambon Beurre (minus the bread)

Liberty Inn
All American Cheeseburger (minus the bread)
Grilled Chicken with Bacon and Avocado (minus the bread)
NY Strip Steak Plate
Red, White and Blue Salad (minus the cranberries)

Promenade Refreshments
Hot Dog (minus the bun)

Sommerfest
Bratwurst (minus the bread)
Frankfurter (minus the bread)

Tangierine Cafe
Saffron Rotisserie Chicken
Shawarma Chicken and Lamb Platter (minus the bread)
Shawarma Chicken Platter (minus the bread)
Shawarma Lamb Platter (minus the bread)

Love what you are doing here! You have to be careful with many no sugar ice cream, as they can be high in carbs.

In the resorts, even if not listed, you can get a side of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage at breakfast for $3 or one snack credit.

There's a fruit and vegetable stand in AK, near safari. You can get a giant cold, crunchy, salty pickle for like $1.50.

Last edited:

Love what you are doing here! You have to be careful with many no sugar ice cream, as they can be high in carbs.

In the resorts, even if not listed, you can get of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage at breakfast for $3 or one snack credit.

There's a fruit and vegetable stand in AK, near safari. You can get a giant cold, crunchy, salty pickle for like $1.50.
You can get eggs and bacon/sausage for a snack credit? How do I do that, just ask the cook area and the cms will know to ring it up as a snack?

You can get eggs and bacon/sausage for a snack credit? How do I do that, just ask the cook area and the cms will know to ring it up as a snack?
Yes! It's not advertised, but you can order a side of eggs and/or bacon and/or sausage. Then when you go pay, let them know you want to use a snack credit for the sides. If you order a side of eggs and a side of bacon, it will be either 2 snack credits or $6+ tax. I find that for me that is less wasteful than ordering a platter that comes with a biscuit and/or potatoes and/or something else that I am going to toss.

Yes! It's not advertised, but you can order a side of eggs and/or bacon and/or sausage. Then when you go pay, let them know you want to use a snack credit for the sides. If you order a side of eggs and a side of bacon, it will be either 2 snack credits or $6+ tax. I find that for me that is less wasteful than ordering a platter that comes with a biscuit and/or potatoes and/or something else that I am going to toss.
Thx!

I successfully spent 8 days in May and stayed fully keto. Found that table service worked much better for us than quick service. Always a filet, sirloin burger, or chicken breast available. Paired with a side salad or veggie and I was good to go. Breakfast is easy, eggs & bacon or sausage and I'm good to go. Deserts I requested small bowl of fresh berries with heavy cream. Disney was very accommodating.
Drinks consisted of a vodka double (partial to Tito's) with a twist, sometimes with club soda. Worked for me. I keep it simple and do not feel deprived at all.

In the resorts, even if not listed, you can get a side of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage at breakfast for $3 or one snack credit.

Thanks for tip about the pickle! Always needing to replace salt in the heat and I love pickles!

Awesome thread. Also, does anyone have experience ordering from the signature restaurants with low carb? Would they modify stuff like they do for ppl who have allergies? (ie letting you swap out more heavy carb starchy sides for others)

I am doing a solo trip in February on dlxdp and I eat keto too. I chose dlxdp as I thought it would be easier to get food modified to meet my needs at ts and signature locations. I will try and switch potatoes or pasta sides with veggies. I am really wondering how to use my snack credits though! I may cheat a few times, but even then will remain gluten free as I really have a bad gluten intolerance.

Awesome thread. Also, does anyone have experience ordering from the signature restaurants with low carb? Would they modify stuff like they do for ppl who have allergies? (ie letting you swap out more heavy carb starchy sides for others)

Yes, just let your server know that you do not eat sugar, grains, or starchy foods like potatoes or corn. I never asked for them to do anything special, but they were still accommodating. I ended up giving hubby my potatoes since he still eats a SAD. I just pushed to side things I didn't want like the croutons in my Caesar salad.

Thank you!!! Doing high fat/low carb. We'll be back in October, so I'll have to look through this better when I have chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter