Loved the dining plan

skitodisney

Earning My Ears
Just returned from Disney with dining plan.. there were 2 adults and 3 kids... WOW it was fun to eat all that wonderful food we would have never eaten like that! TS included KONA , BOMA, Boatwrights, 1900 Park fare, Crystal palace, Wolf Gange Puck Cafe, Le Celliar, Mama melrose.... loved everyone!!! The cs was great as were all the deliciuos snacks!!! Lots of food yes, but hey we were on vacation!!!!!! Well worth every penny! Spread the credits out as far as the cs and snacks and you will be fine!!!! Bravo Disney

Thanks for the post! We're going in 16 days and using the dining plan for the first time. On previous trips we mostly did cs because we didn't want to take the time for a ts restaurant. We're looking forward to it. :hourglass

Are you going to do any reviews? I would love to hear about Kona, Boma, Park Fare, and LeCellier! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to go!

skitodisney said:
Just returned from Disney with dining plan.. there were 2 adults and 3 kids... WOW it was fun to eat all that wonderful food we would have never eaten like that! TS included KONA , BOMA, Boatwrights, 1900 Park fare, Crystal palace, Wolf Gange Puck Cafe, Le Celliar, Mama melrose.... loved everyone!!! The cs was great as were all the deliciuos snacks!!! Lots of food yes, but hey we were on vacation!!!!!! Well worth every penny! Spread the credits out as far as the cs and snacks and you will be fine!!!! Bravo Disney

That is great! We are looking forward to it also. Less than 3 weeks to go!!!! :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter