• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loved Palio in the Swan Hotel

Duchess1966

Earning My Ears
By far, the best meal on our recent trip (7/16-7/29) was Palio in the Swan Hotel. Everything was fantastic. The service was top notch and the food was amazing. It is pricey, but worth it. The selection was good and the children's menu contained chicken parm and other items that do not regularly appear on kid's menus.

I agree. Palio was tied for top meal with Citricos on our April trip. I just LOVE the shrimp & cannelini bean appetizer. Our service was perfect, atmosphere was nice, food delish. It's a shame this restaurant is so overlooked.

I loved Palio too, when we went in 02. Only place we ate at twice that trip. I've heard tho that it is closing soon and reopening as something different. Skipped it when I made ADRs for our upcoming trip in November, because I understand it wont be "Palio" then...bummer.

I love Palio's. That is our favorite restaurant. I think they are just remodeling (I hope!) and not changing the menu . I also love their service, it is impeccable! We were looking forward to our first meal during our Disneymoon in Feb. to be at Palio's! If anyone knows any definite info please share. Thanks! :sad2:

Does anyone know if it is definite that Palio will be closing and reopening as something else? It has some of the best food at WDW. I just don't understand why it is always empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter