Loved my Crocs!!

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
I just got back and I wore my Crocs the whole week and I love them! I had more people stop me to ask if they were comfy, and I said YES. A week at Disney and it's all I wore. Nancy

Hi Nancy!

What style of Crocs did you wear?

Another Crocs convert here! I wore my Crocs Caymens everyday last week and I was amazed how good my feet felt! I told my DH I will never again go without my Crocs! :thumbsup2

Can you tell me the difference between the Beach and Cayman Crocs???

Thanks!!

I love mine! I now have 2 pairs White and Black, My 4 year old has pink and my 2 year old has black, my husband now wants a pair. We got ours at Walmart for $8.88- ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! End of summer I'm gonna get us all an extra pair for WDW in December just in case they wear down. I've worn mine everyday for 3 weeks and I am a nurse (RN) :thumbsup2

I have the beach Crocs. I have a wide foot and they fit great. I'm not sure what the differance is between the styles of Crocs. I have the light blue one and I'm going to get some other colors I love them so much. Nancy

The Beach Crocs come in S, M, & L sizes and the Caymens are more fitted coming in whole sizes - 6,7,8, ect. I wear a 7 1/2 and couldn't get a Beach size to really fit me. The Caymen 7's are a perfect fit. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter