LOVED Le Celier!!!

2minny

DIS Veteran
Just back and tried LeCelier for the first time....WOW! We loved the relaxing atmosphere and yummy food. We also really enjoyed 50's Prime Time, we had the best waitress and although I was concerned that we weren't doing our usual sci-fi, my family enjoyed 50's even more! Due to the wonderful waitress that teased my 13 year old daughter...she didn't finish her greens, so our waitress brought back her greens covered in whipped cream and sprinkles for dessert. It was hilarious! I also tried new snacks, thanks to this board....we shared school bread, yummy...and stuffed pretzels, yummmy.....BUT we fell IN LOVE with pineapple swirls at aloha isle and the frozen raspberry/lemonade at Rainforest Cafe!!!! WOWEEE!!!!! Thanks everyone for the recommendations!

We just ate at Le Cellier too! When were you there? We were there on Thursday, the 2nd. It was our first time and we LOVED it too!! I had the ceasar salad and prime rib and DBF had the cheese soup and the filet mignon. We will definitely eat there every trip from now on. I just said to DBF tonight that I wish we could have dinner at Le Cellier!! YUM!

p.s. Don't worry about missing Sci-Fi. We ate there for the second time and it wasn't as good as I remembered.

Planning on trying Le Cellier in Feb for the first time. With new ddp only entree and dessert plan on trying Cheese soup oop . Has anyone tried the cherry shortcake?

Yeah, I enjoy Le Cellier as well unfortunately the DW does NOT! I have to get my beer cheese soup to go these days.

Nikki, we were there on the 6th, it was so yummy! I enjoyed the salad and cheese soup...we really enjoyed the atmosphere and getting away from the crowds and heat for a bit! It's now a "must do" every trip, I"m just sorry it took us so long to experience it!

Hey, we were there on Thurs. the 2nd, too! 4:10 ressies...

I was going to say that maybe Disney reads the DIS b/c it didn't seem squished like I've read. There was plenty of room around the tables.

I was one of the few in our group who really enjoyed my meal at Le Cellier. I had the cheese soup (it was a little salty for me) and mushroom fillet (YUM). Most everyone else just thought it was ok. I don't know if we will be returning, but I had to say that I enjoyed it!

Nice to read another positive review of Le Cellier. We will be eating there for the first time next week - really looking forward to it :)

Glad to hear you liked it! We were also at Le Cellier on the 2nd! We had late reservations at 8:50pm. We usually eat late so it was fine for us, plus we were spending the day at MK and then had some time at Epcot after dinner because of the EMH. I did not feel the restaurant was too crowded at all and liked the restaurant decor. I had the shrimp cocktail, filet mignon, smores and chocolate-raspberry shake - all very good. I would definitely go back on our next trip.

Has anyone tried the cherry shortcake?

DH ordered it during our late-July 2007 trip. He LOVED it...favorite dessert of the trip! And, let me tell you, he is one super-picky dessert eater--doesn't like chocolate, doesn't like cake, doesn't like most ice cream, hates cheesecake and only likes his Mom's cherry pie. If he loved LeCellier's cherry shortcake, then you can trust me that it has to be terrific!

We'd like to try Le Cellier, but aren't sure if it's a good place to take the kids (ages 6, 5 and almost 2). I'm worried they might get a little antsy, since it doesn't seem like a "fun" place for them.

Glad to hear you liked LeCellier so much! We love it. We ate there during our tripn June with 8 people and every single person liked it! We are going back in Dec.

EnglishRose,

We are also going in Feb. Hope you have ressies. Just made mine 6 monthes and 7 days away and they only had 7:20 time open. Can't wait.

Five blind mice,

I think the kids will be fine. Have brought my kids since they were young. They have always been good at restaurants though. The waitstaff was great with them.

This is our favorite Epcot restaurant. Can't wait!!!!!

Rob

I too am glad to see some positive posts about Le Cellier!

DH and I ate there for the first time in January and LOVED IT.

Pretzel bread and cheese soup to start - I could seriously dive into that soup face first and be in heaven.

I can't remember what kind of steaks we had (probably filet and strip) but it was delightful. We live outside of Chicago and have no shortage of fabulous steak places to chose from at home but Le Cellier is definitely on our top 2 of steak dinners.

To finish we had the chocolate "moose!" Yeah, could have had something more grownup, but it was adorable and yummy.

YEA LE CELLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter