Love ya... Tiffany!

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
Trip was 7/20-7/28. Our first day in went without a hitch! We used Tiffany and the driver Bob Becker was prompt, courtesy, and accommodating. We couldn’t have asked for more! There was a another driver there waiting for a family and they were making jokes about who to pick and which one was the best driver. What a great way to start a vacation--having fun! Bob gave us the choice of letting him bring the car around and we meet him with our luggage or whether we wanted him to take our luggage curb side and he then he would get the car. Since we travel smartly, one carryon that’s not heavy and a suitcase on wheels per person, we wanted him bring the car around instead. Did I mention that I love choices.:smooth:

Once we piled in, he asked everyone were they comfortable, made sure everyone was buckled up, and inquired about our satisfaction with the vehicle. He caught us up on local rumors involving WDW and US. It was an enjoyable ride both ways and was over with in the blink of an eye.

We stopped by Publix for wine, water and bagels. He was surprised that we only had two bags. Incoming guests must do alot of shopping! We headed to the US Royal Pacific Resort after our shopping spree and he was a very pleasant conversationist during the whole ride. He arrived promptly (5 mins early) for our return ride to the airport and again -- very professional and courteous. We had three suitcases that he handled so we gave him a $2 per bag each way. Our fare was $75 including an on-line coupon.

Tiffany is the only way to go for us in the future. Ask for Bob Becker--he is an asset to the company.

Welcome home! Glad to hear that your experience with TTC was so pleasant. :)

Thank you for your wonderful review. Previously we have used Mears and we are thinking for our upcoming trip that for the extra $20 roundtrip, it may be worthwhile to look into towncar service. How far ahead did you have to book your arrangements? How did you find your driver at the airport- was he one of those people standing in the baggage area holding a sign?

Thanks, it was a pleasant surprise, from the nightmare we experienced with Mears on a previous trip before we used Tiffany.

ZPT1022,
I booked approx. 30-40 days before the trip. Our driver was very easy to find. Yes, he will be one of guys holding up a sign with your family name in the baggage area.:D

We weren't impressed with them on our last trip when we used them. The drive to WDW was fine but when they picked us up it was a van. DH was like hello I paid for a town car why did you send a van. I don't think we will be using them agian.

Just curious, how soon do they pick you up for your return trip to the airport?
disneygirl- did you have to share the van with others? I don't think I would mind the van as long as I was not sharing the ride with others.
I would NEVER use Mears again, we also had a terrible experience with them on our last trip. They got us to the airport so late we literally were running through the airport to make the flight. It kind of felt like one of those scenes from the old Hertz commercials with OJ Simpson!
Thanks,
figment

Have used Tiffany on our last trip. I was satisfied with their service although the driver to the resort was very quiet and the driver on the return trip had a very "heavy foot". I, too, will NEVER use Mears again. The last time we were staying at Dixie Landings they pulled up in a huge touring BUS (We were a bit surprise since there was only 3 of us) We then proceeded to Port Orleans then to the Caribbean until the whole bus was full. When we finally made it to the airport he stopped at every airline to discharge passengers and pull out luggage. Since they are alphabetically it took forever to get to USAIR. We also did the OJ Simpson routine and made it to the gate less than 5 minutes before boarding....I was a nervous wreck!!!! NEVER AGAIN Thinking of giving YourRide a chance....

No we were the only guests on the van but DH was annoyed that we were paying for a town car. We left our hotel at 5:30 in the morning but didn't feel we should have been stuck with a van.

Sherrilatte,

Where did you get the online coupon? I can't seem to find a website for Tiffany.

I actually think Tiffany charges extra for the van--so maybe they thought they were upgrading you? I agree though, if you asked for a town car, that is what you should have received.

We will be using Tiffany for the fifth time in September. We ALWAYS request Berkeley. The best of the best!!!!

Toby

Letsbgoofy, I remember seeing an online coupon through mousesavers.com - check out the tips RE: transportation and maybe the coupon is still in there somewhere. I have a better coupon, though, in the back of my Passporter. If you plan to buy one, check there as well.

Lori

Edit: I noticed that Tiffany Towncar is a sponsor of Deb's www.wdwig.com - I may have seen that coupon there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter