Love to you all for tomorrow...

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
I just wanted to say to all of Bob's family & friends, the podcast crew and my friends from the DIS that I will be there in spirit with you all tomorrow. I will be raising a glass to our dear friend Bawb.

I hope that all goes as well as can be. :grouphug:

Lots of love and :hug:
Claire

I was thinking about this also Claire.

I know tomorrow will be an extremely draining day as have the days leading up to the service.

I'll be keeping Bawb's family and friends in my thoughts-especially tomorrow.

Much kindness and goodwill from the Hoosier State... I'll be at an event all day due to work obligations, but you all will be in my thoughts.

Our prayers and thoughts will be with you tomorrow from Delaware.:grouphug:

From the Coast of Maine...town right next door to where Bob's late uncle lived.

Being from Massachusetts, I always thought of Bawb as one of our own - and I especially loved hearing his Boston accent come in loud and clear.

What a great podcast crew and what a great, great guy.

I miss you already my friend.

I am there in spirit as well! What a joyous life Bob led! I hope there is much laughter and good will shared! Those of us who were lucky enough to listen to him each week got a wonderful taste of a wonderful man.

Hope it all goes well today and at the meet tomorrow :hug:

You guys will be in my thoughts and very close to my heart :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter