• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love this site!!! (First post)

JimYvette

Earning My Ears
:)Hello everyone!

This is such an awesome website, such a great resource for Disney trip planning! Which is what I seem to be always doing inside my head:rotfl2: Anyway, just wanted to say hello for the first time officially. My wife and I are huge huge Disney fans and have gone twice in the past two years. We don't have any kids just yet but hopefully we will some day. Right now we just love going as a married couple acting like two little kids:)

I went to the world three times as a child and grew up on Disney movies/shorts. DW will always hold a magical place in our hearts and we plan to never stop going!!!!

Looking forward to contributing to this site and getting to know some of you!

:)Hello everyone!

This is such an awesome website, such a great resource for Disney trip planning! Which is what I seem to be always doing inside my head:rotfl2: Anyway, just wanted to say hello for the first time officially. My wife and I are huge huge Disney fans and have gone twice in the past two years. We don't have any kids just yet but hopefully we will some day. Right now we just love going as a married couple acting like two little kids:)

I went to the world three times as a child and grew up on Disney movies/shorts. DW will always hold a magical place in our hearts and we plan to never stop going!!!!

Looking forward to contributing to this site and getting to know some of you!

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to join in!

My husband and I don't have children either, and we enjoy going to WDW and getting to act like little kids again, also. :teeth:

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome newbie! These boards are absolutely amazing and you will certainly get lots of information and tips as you plan your next trips.

Happy planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter