• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love My Travel Agent!!!

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Had booked the Grand Californian directly with Disney for $265 per night for a standard view room. Was on the phone with my corporate TA today booking some travel for work and asked (just for the heck of it) what she had available for the same dates at the same resort. She came back with $265 per night for a "PARK VIEW" room!!! I could not believe it! YIPEE!!! I also asked if she could put under the requests that I would like a room fairly close to the elevators, as some rooms have a bit of a walk to them, and would prefer a higher floor level. I still can't believe I got a park view room for the same price as I would have paid for a standard view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter