Love for DISNEY just keeps growing..wait what?

ctmomof4

Earning My Ears
Post Disney Blues..:sad::sad::sad:Yep that is me right now. Returned end of July from a wonderful trip to the most magical place on earth. 6 nights off site (never again..just sayin) last 2 nights at the Wilderness Lodge, HOME:) Drove from CT with my wonderful husband of 18 years, 5 beautiful children (16, 15, 12, 9, and 7) and my faithful and devoted mother..Nana:) I locked in with another trip in 4 years from my husband.. he actually agreed with me, nothing like staying inside the magical bubble!!
Let us start with The Cons...pirate:
.Although the extra room was great, staying off site just is not the same...
.For our family..fast pass plus and magic bands, just not a fan..Again, just my opinion (no haters please, in the end we are all here because we L O V E the mouse!
And that is about it because I LOVE Disney...wait, what? I mean WE ALL love Disney. Yes, my ENTIRE family hopefully does..I mean most DEF does:)

The Pros...pixiedust:pixiedust:
Come on really..do I need to name them all, we were in the most magical place on earth. We left reality:laundy: to come here. Alrighty then, I will name a few.
.WILDERNESS LODGE. If you have never stayed there... listen to NIKE and...JUST DO IT:)
.Amazing fireworks..like this is what is allllll about kids. Great night with electrical parade and fireworks.
.Monorail, um..we love you, we just do..all of us
.Loved Sci-Fi, amazing server and great food.
.Epcot..13 hours of pure happiness:flower3:, from a family of 7 that is HUGE :thanks:
. BLESSED to be on vacation without any trips to emergency rooms, walk in clinics, or phone calls home to pediatrician..Has happened in Disney but NO need to look back!!!:offtopic:
I will share some pics. I realize this trip report does not have a lot of details. But basically I just want you to know my love..wait, OUR love for the mouse..continues on, even stronger. My husband is a restaurant owner who works hard days/nights..as many of you do. I am a public school teacher :teacher:devoted to be the best I can be both in and outside of my classroom. My children love Disney, some more than others. I def have at least one enrolled in the Disney College Program:worship: I mean hopefully, I don't mention it much:rolleyes1 (thank you disney_frump and princessjess508) well she is still in High School but we discuss it:hyper2:, like ALL the time...everyday!!!!
Now...what do I do until our next trip!!!:hourglass Hope..and dream..or wish!!!!:genie:

Attachments

• IMG_6928.JPG
    IMG_6928.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7100.JPG
    IMG_7100.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7094.jpg
    IMG_7094.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7109.JPG
    IMG_7109.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter