love bugs

I can only tell you they were horrible last year up until Sept 26 which is the day we went home. Don't know if the numbers vary from year to year but hope so as we will be there the same week this year and I really hope they are not quite so bad.

We were there Sept 30 - Oct 7 last year. They were bad for the first 3 or 4 days, then they were gone for the most part. I did hear people say that last year was a really bad year for them.

They were a bit annoying but harmless, even my DD, 3 at the time, who is very afraid of bugs got used to them.

Don't worry about them and have a good trip.

We go every year beginning of October. Last year was the first year we even saw them. I was told the same, bad year for them. I agree, at first they kind drive you nuts, my DD (teens) were flipping about all the bugs. But after a day, and you see they are harmless, you just brush them off and forget about them.

I would't even worry about them..have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter