LOVE *Beatles* SHOW in Las Vegas

:worship:

We've seen Paul McCartney twice now in concert, but to see the Beatles? :cloud9:

Yes, I was 13 years old and we had standing room only seats to see the Beatles at Olympia Stadium in Detroit. My mother paid $3.00 for my ticket, :rotfl:

I saw the Beatles for $3.00 and today you can't get a large cappuccino for that $$ :lmao:

I just bought tickets for my boyfriend for our anniversary. I got them through the box office (which was much cheaper than anything I found online and much better availability). But I wanted to get the opinion of people who have seen the show on whether these are good tickets.

They are Sec. 208 (Upper Orchestra) Row K Seats 6-7

Link to the show map: mirage-cds.admission.com/images/maps/CDSMirage_Love.png

I know that it's not good to be too close to the stage for this show, but I've also heard that if you sit too far you feel left out. I want to be close enough to be "in the moment" and be able to see the performers really well. So what's everyone's opinion?

Are there seats too close still, or just perfect.

They're for the 16th of Feb, so I still have a little bit of time to change the reservation.

Thanks!

~Chels

I just bought tickets for my boyfriend for our anniversary. I got them through the box office (which was much cheaper than anything I found online and much better availability). ~Chels

Chels, I can't comment on your seat location as we haven't seen the show yet. (Soon, though!). I do have to ask, you got tickets cheaper than ticketmaster? I ordered directly through the box office also and I was able to match the ticketmaster price by the time you add in all the *handling fees*.

Chels, I can't comment on your seat location as we haven't seen the show yet. (Soon, though!). I do have to ask, you got tickets cheaper than ticketmaster? I ordered directly through the box office also and I was able to match the ticketmaster price by the time you add in all the *handling fees*.

I think with all fees taken into consideration for both services, ticketmaster was about $20 more. Plus, the people at the box office are much easier to deal with and will assist in getting the seats you want.

I actually called back an changed my seats. I now have Sec 209 Row N seats 6-7. It's more toward middle Upper Orchestra, which I think will be better seats.

~Chels

I think with all fees taken into consideration for both services, ticketmaster was about $20 more. Plus, the people at the box office are much easier to deal with and will assist in getting the seats you want.

I actually called back an changed my seats. I now have Sec 209 Row N seats 6-7. It's more toward middle Upper Orchestra, which I think will be better seats.

~Chels
Can you explain how you changed seats? Was their a fee involved? Was this through Ticketmaster direct or through Mirage that you were able to change seats?
I ended up with Section 200, Row P 7 and 8. I'm so excited!

Can you explain how you changed seats? Was their a fee involved? Was this through Ticketmaster direct or through Mirage that you were able to change seats?

I can't answer for the poster that said she changed seats, but when I bought my tickets through the boxoffice, they told me that my seats were refundable up until a certain amount of time prior to the show (maybe 48 hours - I can't remember). Perhaps since they're bought through the boxoffice, they allow a bit of flexibility to the tickets that are pre-purchased. There is a stand-by line for this show, so you know that they'll sell everything.

It was through the Mirage box office. I think it went through as a refund in their system and they just used the same credit card info, etc. for the new transaction. They give you up to 24 hours for cancellation.

Those should be good seats too! Can't wait! =)

~CHels

It was through the Mirage box office. I think it went through as a refund in their system and they just used the same credit card info, etc. for the new transaction. They give you up to 24 hours for cancellation.

Those should be good seats too! Can't wait! =)

~CHels
Thanks for the info! I didn't know about the cancellation policy! That's good to know! It was funny talking to the agent though - "Well honey, there's really not a bad seat in the house because the show goes on all around you...you sure you don't want 208 and get a little closer?" Nnnaaaahhh!!!

I saw the Beatles for $3.00 and today you can't get a large cappuccino for that $$

$5.50 to see them in Shea in NYC. Difference in price must have been NY prices even back then LOL

I'd love to see this show in Vegas, I have never been to vegas and have no interest but if anything gets me there this will.

Kind of off topic but not...

Last week at work, I was looking at a big calendar and someone remarked something about a Feb 7th business trip. I said something about February 7th being a very special day.... now I work with the average age group of about 28, only about 4 of us were even alive in 1964.... I had them going crazy trying to figure out what was so special about February 7, 1964... they had to google it LOL

Anyway Feb 7th comes and I come into work with a big poster of the Beatles on my desk.... the "kids" love me LOL

For Beatles fans: there's a Beatles Fest convention at the Mirage from July 1 - 3.

Woody

Saw 20 mins of Love last week & then fire alarms went off. Stage cleared apart from guy in ceiling who was abandoned! Finally got him down. Then sprinklers went off, theatre evacuated & show cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we saw was Fantastic!

Our money was refunded but unfortunately the next days show was cancelled & no more shows till day we came home.

Still it may be an excuse to go back to Vegas!

Saw 20 mins of Love last week & then fire alarms went off. . .
What we saw was Fantastic! . . .
You fortunately saw one of the best numbers -- the high energy dance among the rooftops. Hope you "Get Back" to see it all.

Woody

Thanks Woody so do we but it won't be for at least a couple of years.

A flight of 9 hours was a bit of a killer when only visiting for 5 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!