• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lounges???

csolson2003

Earning My Ears
It will just be DH and me on our trip in March and was wondering about the nightlife in and around DL. I see a few lounges in the DL hotels and was wondering if anyone has been to them and would you recommend them? Or anything else in the area? We would be looking for some relaxing atmosphere, nothing too 'out there'. We are getting older after all. lol. Any ideas would be great.

Dh and I have enjoyed both the Lost Boys Bar at the DLH and Tortilla Joes in DTD. The Lost Boys Bar is really just a little outdoor bar near the pool but we enjoyed some beer and nachos one night while my mom and dad kept an eye on our kids up in the room. I just liked being outside at night in December! Tortilla Joes was also good, we sat outside there too and enjoyed some drinks and appetizers one evening. We like to have drinks but aren't too into the bar scene so both of these fit the bill for us. I have walked by the Uva Bar many times on DTD and it looks nice with an outdoor seating area. Never been there though!

I have been to the Wine Cellar at DLH. It was nice and quiet when we were there. My mom really enjoyed the tastings there.

There is the Napa Rose Lounge too. I haven't been to that one. I would imagine it's like the restaurant which I havent been to either so I cant help you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter