Louisiana Disney Lovers Post your 2013 dates here!

Add another NOLA person!

I will be in the world the end of next week for 9 nights/10 days (April 19 - 28) for my 3rd solo trip! :goofy:

We are in north Louisiana and will be making our 5th Disney trip over Thanksgiving Break!

From Baton Rouge!!

POFQ March 1-8, though I'm trying to add a day to the beginning and end. We are soooo excited!

We will be making our first trip to DW March 1st thru the 8th, 2014. We will have a group of 6 adults and 2 children. We are normally "Cruise Fanatics" but decide to do something different. We already booked a property off site. We are from Houma and any advice would be appreciated. Is Mardi Gras time at DW very crowded? Thanks:cool1:
We will be there too! I've heard different thoughts on crowd levels during Mardi Gras. I'm just hoping for nice weather. I can't handle hotness AND large crowds at the same time. We know several families going at this time as well. I hear it will be a sea of LSU and Saints fans, can't wait!

Good morning Louisiana Disney lovers! How are ya'll liking this crazy weather? Hot one day/cold the next and then back to hot. And, let's not forget about the rain. Thank goodness almost all of the pollen is gone though.

Just wanted to state, again, for those of you who have already traveled to Disney and are writing a trip report, please post the link here. For those of you who are writing pre-trip reports, post the link so we can follow along. I finally started mine. The link is in my signature. I'd love to "see" some of ya'll!

We just saw a video about Disney Animal Kingdom celebrating 15 years anniversary . We wish we were there but we will be there in the end of this May . Hope to see Louisiana Disney lovers from Louisiana this summer . Have a magical vacation to all Disney lovers .:yay::banana:

We are in north Louisiana and will be making our 5th Disney trip over Thanksgiving Break!

Where in north Louisiana are you from? I am from Saline which is a very small town between Ruston and Natchitoches. :)

Ooooh Home of the Saline Watermelons! Love 'em!

They are the best!!! My uncle grows them, and I am so spoiled by being able to just go by his house and get one whenever I am in the mood for one. I love when it is watermelon pulling time. :cheer2:

Hi ya'll!

We are from NOLA, but living in Baton Rouge. We will be in Disney 9/23-9/28 and we are staying at POP. It feels like September is taking forever to get here. I've already made my ADR's and now I'm just reading the DIS boards every night patiently waiting for our trip. :lmao:

*waves*

Baton Rouge gal here, and I'll be going with my mom and aunt 11/30-12/06 and then turning around in March and going back with my niece for an extended Mardi Gras weekend trip. :)

Hi! We are planning for Dec. 6-13 2013. Figure this will be one of the last years I can yank my son from school.... 4 families going and staying at POFQ.
Mardi Gras is reserved for snow skiing! ;)

Hi! We are planning for Dec. 6-13 2013. Figure this will be one of the last years I can yank my son from school.... 4 families going and staying at POFQ.
Mardi Gras is reserved for snow skiing! ;)

Oh how I miss being able to pull DD out of school!!! Only 2 more years to go, then she is off to college and DH and I can go WHENEVER we want :cool1:

Huge Disney fan here!!! We are from the Watson area. (Outside of Baton Rouge)

We will be in the most magical place in the world from 7/26-8/8 And then we will drive straight through so the kids can make first day of school on 8/9...

First time I have EVER missed open house and a teacher meet and greet, but we had to postpone our June trip so my 4th grader can take Leap summer school and HOPE to pass it ...

Hope to see you guys real soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter