lots of different meets: tea, cheesey ride, dole whip, osbournes ...

TheLorax2000

<font color=navy>Still lurking...<br><font color=b
At the cheesey ride meet: the jungle cruise, we had almost a full boat!. Here's Cdoobie and her husband, kevin.

jungle.jpg

Turkey leg meet.

turkeymeet1.jpg

A very cold dole whip meet. Thank you Karen for a taste and Kim for hosting.

dolewhip.jpg

After the dolewhip meet, me, KarenNY and John (towncrier) headed over to the GF for tea. Here we are on the monorail.
monorail.jpg

Here we are at the 1st tea. My crown was curtesy of PixiePower (she had 3 on her). Emma- you were tooo kind. Thank you again.
gftea.jpg

gftea2.jpg

Osbourne lights before it poured.

osbourne.jpg

Thanks for posting your pictures Carol. They bring back a lot of great memories.

KarenNY looks so cute in those Eeyore ears, LOL!

Great photos, Carol.

I think Ray looks sooo cool in his Osbourne shades :smooth:

Thanks again for posting the pics - we'd call you a "right David Bailey" here in the UK ;)

Great pics! I had a GREAT time at the Osbourne lights before the monsoon. :)

TIARA, quite lovely.

And where has Ray been? I have missed his posts....

Thanks for the memories, Carol. The ears were a present from Jody. I told her I didn't have a tiara for the tea and she said I needed something to wear, so she presented me with the Eeyore ears during our "shopping Mini-Meet".

More fun pictures of some fun times! Thanks, again, Carol! I love looking at these pictures. :)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest