Lost my confirmation number?

paigevz

<font color=blue>I work on the other side<br><font
Hey there, I booked back last January for Wilderness Lodge for Dec. 18-26...............well, I lost my confirmation number, and had troubles with the web site, so called. She gave me the confirmation number, but cautioned me that I wouldn't be able to get it by phone or on the web site again.........so, I told her okay, I'm writing it down on the notebook where I am writing our touring plans...........well, guess what? We also have our house for sale, and have packed up quite a bit of "extra" stuff.........and I can't find the notebook! I hadn't made my PSs yet at that point, so just redid my plans and made my PSs in another book, but now I'm worried about not having the number. I read on AKL thread about someone not even showing up in their reservations computer, and now I'm paranoid. So can I really not call to get it again? And what number do I call? Help!

I would just call again. I did not have my reservation number as I had booked on line and there was a problem with the system. They gave me the number verbally when I phoned to find out. I put the info in my computer which then crashed. So I phoned back again and they were able to get the information for me. They are very helpful and understanding. I am sure they will help you out.
I call on the 1-800-828-0228 number.

until Monday! I am a worrier by nature, and I guess I won't be happy unless I have the number with me.

CRO is open on the weekends. You can call Sunday if you like.

I ust booked a trip Wednesday and lost the conf # and called Thursday and they gave it to me with no mention of not being able to get it again. I'm sure you'll be able to get it.

I lose mine all the time due to not labeling what is what, or didn't even write it down due to the fact I was making reservations while driving home from work. Don't worry about it and just call them. It will be easy to find under your phone/address.

Just have them mail you another confirmation notice. You could just say you never got one. I always like to have that confirmation notice with me. I recently had to call several times because they never sent it to me. Don't know what the problem was, but with 3 rooms booked, I wanted that confirmation notice in case there is a problem. I never had my confirmation number when I'd call, just name and phone number and they were able to get to my reservation.

I agree -ask then to send you a new confirmation. That's an easy request and since it will go to the adress in your reservation, not a problem.

I've had to ask for another when one did not arrive. Also, have received someone esle's confirmation stuck in mine 3 times!

Good luck!
PS I think they'll give it to you over the phone again too..just do not explain too much! Simply say you misplaced it and wan to write it down and have a new confirmation sent.:)

I called and got it. CM was very nice, and just laughed when I told her I lost it again. I never did get a confirmation in the mail this time, I thought maybe they just didn't do that anymore. I kept waiting for it, and it never came. We have received a couple of other mails, saying "we can't wait to see you" and "some things you might want to do"...........very nice, with pictures and maps and personalized throughout. :wave2:

Forgot to say in my previous post that I had to actually place 3 phone calls before I got my confirmation in the mail (the original reservation and then 2 additional phone calls). Don't know what the problem was. However, like I said, with 3 rooms on this one, I wanted to make sure I had it in DISNEY writing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter