Lost LMcQ Hat...Can you help?

happycampers

<font color=deeppink>I may look sweet and petite,
I posted a thread on the Budget Boards, which is where I've seen most Disney Store-related threads, but since everyone in the Creative Community has been so nice to me, I thought I'd try here too. I appreciate all the help I can get.

My son lost his brand new (found-by-Mom-on-clearance-two-months-ago) Lightning McQueen hat while at WDW (just got back). If you think you may be able to help me locate a replacement, please check out my thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477128

Thanks so much.

Thanks a bunch for taking a look. I know it's a longshot, but I keep hoping.

Where exactly did he lose it?

DS6 lost his sunglasses at MGM, as soon as he realized they were gone we went to lost and found, they had them there. DH lost his sunglasses on the same trip at Contemporary and they had their own lost and found, found the sunglasses. There is also a center lost and found at the pet kennel at the Ticket and Transportation Center. You may still be able to find it if you sent them a pic, if he had it on. This is where everything not claimed goes at the end of the day.

nevermind, I read your other thread. I have to run to Target tomorrow so if I have time I will run to DS on my way out.

Unfortuately I missed this post by a day I was at the outlet store on Wednesday. FOrtunately will be going back semi soon (in the next week or so) so I will look there as well as the Disney store in the mall we drop off/pick up my step daughter at. Cross your fingers :)

Went to another Disney store in KY, and they didn't have any hats with the autographs on them. Lots of other hats, but no autograph ones. Sorry.

I did get some $5.00 t-shirts for Christmas though. So thank you!

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to peek at your Disney Stores. I did finally break down and buy one from ebay. There was only one in the size we need, and of course that one ended up costing $18 which is hard to cough up when I originally paid $2.99 before my 15% off coupon.

AWM, I'm glad you found something for Christmas. I'm always stocking up too when they have their sales. Someone did post on the budget board that a semi-anual sale starts this Wednesday the 13th.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter