Lost earring on January 2013 Member Cruise

Silstone

Mouseketeer
Ok guys, this is a long shot but here goes.

I lost a white/gold hoop earring with 7 diamonds during Pirate Night on the Dream. They're the only ones I have worn/loved/wanted. Zales no longer makes them and was appalled when I pulled the receipt and saw how much I paid for them (that could have been a mini cruise for 2!!!)

Didn't know if anyone has it, saw it, experienced a package from DCL having found a item, etc. At this point, I've accepted that Ariel has them with her whooziwhatsits, but thought I'd give it one last try.

Loving this DisBoard family!!! It's truly an addiction!!

Ok guys, this is a long shot but here goes.

I lost a white/gold hoop earring with 7 diamonds during Pirate Night on the Dream. They're the only ones I have worn/loved/wanted. Zales no longer makes them and was appalled when I pulled the receipt and saw how much I paid for them (that could have been a mini cruise for 2!!!)

Didn't know if anyone has it, saw it, experienced a package from DCL having found a item, etc. At this point, I've accepted that Ariel has them with her whooziwhatsits, but thought I'd give it one last try.

Loving this DisBoard family!!! It's truly an addiction!!

did you have trip insurance?

Informed the ship immediately and asked lost and found when we got off. Nothing.

Didn't have insurance (do you mean travelers?) would travelers insurance have covered it? It was my 2nd cruise and now that I'm hooked, am wondering if I should invest in insurance on my 3, 4 and 5 planned cruise.

Thoughts?

Your homeowners insurance might cover it. I know mine covers anything under $2,500. If it's over that I have to have it listed separately e.g. wedding ring, expensive watches. It's worth a try to give them a call. Good luck

Thanks for the tip. I'm so picky, that I rather have the earring found. Haven't found ANYTHING to my liking, and that's not even looking at prices. DH says that's maybe I'll find a pair in Cozumel or on the Wonder in April.

makaylee said:
Your homeowners insurance might cover it. I know mine covers anything under $2,500. If it's over that I have to have it listed separately e.g. wedding ring, expensive watches. It's worth a try to give them a call. Good luck

Yes, I have my jewels insured & you homeowners covers some too. Worth asking, I know it's not "those" back, but atleast you can have the $$ to buy something else. Why be out the earrings & the $$?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter