Lost bear in Magic Kingdom

I think I read a post by that bear in the solo board.

It's actually a really great photo. Not being sarcastic. Very moody and interesting vibe. Looks like possible full moon too.

Tonight “Lost Bear” waits and watches as those guests go home for the night … Soon it will be very lonely and Lost Bear will find a new home called Lost and Found … knowing his owner is also sad and lonely .
Both “Lost Bear” and his little child friend have a broken heart tonight
.He looks up and sees the attraction sign that says Peter Pan and remembers hearing that bedtime story…
Maybe Peter Pan knows my Lost Child Friend .

Tonight “Lost Bear” waits and watches as those guests go home for the night … Soon it will be very lonely and Lost Bear will find a new home called Lost and Found … knowing his owner is also sad and lonely .
Both “Lost Bear” and his little child friend have a broken heart tonight
.He looks up and sees the attraction sign that says Peter Pan and remembers hearing that bedtime story…
Maybe Peter Pan knows my Lost Child Friend .
Wow, you're good! Made me feel sad within the first paragraph 😭

Parents should think about getting Apple Tags or similar for some of their kids things (including the kid) while on vacation. You can get 4 of the Apple ones for about $100 and the app will let you know when you have left a tagged item behind and where it was last seen. They work pretty well. You can get all kinds of attachment devices, including I suppose something that might fit on the poor lost bear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter