Looks like I'm going back afterall!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
It really did not look like it was going to happen for many long boring reasons, but just a few days ago my family decided that they definitely want to to go back to WDW in June! So I lost no time booking a vacation home (first time offsite) and airfare so now its on for sure. We will be in the world from June 10-17, 2008! Woo Hoo!:woohoo:

Who else will be there?

Congrats!!!

We won't be there in June but we did have a similar situation:)
We have gone every year since our first visit in 2003. This year we were going to skip and try new things. Well we did but the new things didn't do it:rotfl:
Anyway, I get this email from Disney about the Disney Homeschool Days at Epcot Jan. 14 &15. The prices were incredible and we couldn't pass them up!!! We decided to do 5 days at the parks and 2 days at SeaWorld.
What do you know...we were going to Disney out of nowhere...in 2 months!!!
We also immediately booked a townhouse offsite.
BTW, last year was our first year offsite and our BEST!!! You will love the space, the washer and dryer...your relaxing home away from home!!!
We only have 13 days left before we go to bed and wake up and go to Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter