Looking to help a friend's family with cancer/disney extras?

jessicamouse

Mouseketeer
I know this is probably a long shot, but our friend just found out he is battling a very rare form of cancer, and is taking a spontaneous trip to Florida to visit his family. While there, they are hoping to take their daughters to WDW, which will be the first time for all of them. They have two day passes (a gift), but are planning to just use one day, due to the distance from his parents' condo. My DH and I have offered to pay for a room onsite for them, so they can make the best use of their passes and their time. My question is whether or not Disney is known to to anything special for families with traumatic situations like this. I realize that many, many people are facing tragedies, and many of them take bucket list trips to Disney, therefore making the requests for "special treatment" difficult to keep up on. I just figured it was worth asking, in case any of you knew of something specific I could try to ask for/arrange for them to make their trip as special as possible.

Thanks in advance -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter