Looking for UPS store and Sonic...

cmwolff

Earning My Ears
We are heading down in 19 days :cool1: and my kids want to eat at Sonic. Is there one close to Disney? I'm also looking for the nearest UPS Store in case we end up with a lot of purchases and want to UPS some of the stuff home instead of lugging it on the plane. We are staying at Doubletree Guest Suites in Downtown Disney if that matters. I'm sooo excited, it's my kids (10 and 8 yo. old) first time there! Thanks!

There is a Sonic inside the WalMart on 535, but without a drive-in it's just not the same. :( I think there is a "real" Sonic fairly far north on International Drive, but I am not 100% sure.

There is a UPS store in with the Publix at I-Drive and Apopka-Vineland Road (across the street from the Premium Outlet Mall). 5 minutes from Downtown Disney.

I don't know about a UPS Store, but there is a FedEx/Kinko's up 535 a little way from the Crossroads shopping center, just north of Palm Pkwy. (Unless you already have some sort of discount account arrangement with UPS, FedEX ground is nearly always less expensive.) It's at 12181 S Apopka Vineland Rd (which is 535).

According to Google, the nearest Sonic Drive In is fairly far north on I-Drive, just E of where it intersects with Kirkman, which is a couple of miles SW of the Universal Parks. I wouldn't go up there unless you are going for some other reason anyway; traffic in that neighborhood can be brutal, even if you take I-4 most of the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter