Looking for ticket advice please

pasta37

Mouseketeer
We are taking my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew with us next year (May).
We will only needs tickets for 3 days (2 adults, 1 9 yr old, 1 5 yr old)

Probably not going for a hopper (too tiring)

The deals I saw on Undercover Tourist were for more days than I need

Where should I look for good deals for just 3 days?

Can I buy them this early without paying for the no expiration option? I think the clock doesn't start until you first use them? I wan tto buy them now because I am fortunate enough to have a bonus coming from work and would like to take care of it now (one thing off the list!)

Thanks so much!!

:yay:

Tickets 3 days and under are not discounted. Disney does this so people will stay longer and spend more money in the parks. If you look at the difference to go from 4-5 days it's only a couple of dollars a ticket.

But you can purchase now and not activate them until you use them. The best part of that is that if ticket prices go up in August (which they seemingly always do)- you won't have to pay the increase.

Also, I don't know how much you visit WDW but you will probably only be able to do 2 parks in 3 days in May. MK is at LEAST a two day park for those ages (we usually do 3 days there), Epcot is a 2 day park for those ages, DHS is a 2 day park (if you want to see any shows), and AK is a one day park. You will have to plan accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter