• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for small palm tree tops...

sassymom

Does the tag fairy have any little fairies at home
If you have them just let me know what you want for them. They're only 200 in Shrunken Ned's so before you buy those ride pieces let me know. I have several space ride turn pieces, special track pieces, maze walls, and much more. PLMK!

Does anyone have any? Or want something else buyable, if I have it it's yours and we can do an even exchange. I am so very low on credits (under 100). I have been playing pirates non stop to buy some of the other things I need and cannot catch up. I know it sounds like a sob story...

Hi! I found I have 5 of the little palm tree tops I am not using, if you are still interested.

Maybe some maze pieces for them? (got enough turrets though)
:goodvibes

PurpleDuck: I have a lot of cannon walls just let me know how many for the five of them

tmaxpuppy: I will trade two turns for four tree tops, one of each turn sound good?

sassymom said:
PurpleDuck: I have a lot of cannon walls just let me know how many for the five of them

tmaxpuppy: I will trade two turns for four tree tops, one of each turn sound good?
yup, ill be in my room in a second

Ok just give me a second I wasn't logged in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter