looking for roommate for 2017 Princess Half

enmay0806

Earning My Ears
I'll be running in the 2017 Princess and my other friends made other plans and aren't staying in resort. I find it kinda silly to book a room for just myself when costs can shared. Any ideas? HELP!

I would say you may have more luck asking over at the Princess Half thread. That being said, it is possible to do the race when not staying on property if you want to remain with your friends. You definitely have options. Also, you may be able to find roommates easier if you have an idea of what price range you want to book.

I'll be running in the 2017 Princess and my other friends made other plans and aren't staying in resort. I find it kinda silly to book a room for just myself when costs can shared. Any ideas? HELP!
What dates are you looking at?

I asked for quotes for just Thursday and Friday night (I'm only doing the 5k and 10k) but I can extend that if you're doing the half and want to room together. I don't have bibs yet which is why I'm getting quotes from a Travel Agent. Park tickets would be required unless you have an AP. Without going through a travel agent, only Movies and Sports were showing up for me when I was looking for rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter