Looking for Princess/Queen Minnie Clip Art

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am looking for Princess/Queen Minnie with a pink dress and a crown on her head. I am hoping someone has the gif/png. I swear I saw it on the boards, but can't seem to locate it. thanks, Penny:hippie:

clipminp22ey7.gif

hugs Mel

Thank you both so much, they are cleaned up and everything. :goodvibes
Penny

Thanks, I am still looking for the Logo they are going to use this year for the Pirates/Princess Parties. I might do one with last year's logo. Very under the weather today so on my way back to bed. Great background & I thank you for sharing it. Penny

Thanks, I am still looking for the Logo they are going to use this year for the Pirates/Princess Parties. I might do one with last year's logo. Very under the weather today so on my way back to bed. Great background & I thank you for sharing it. Penny

I hope you're feeling better really soon! Rest and accept some Pixiedust from a friend!
Project1-7.jpg

thanks for the Pixie dust & I love that tink is sending heart pixie dust. I am not sure what the matter is. Jim (DH) says I am just run down and if the body says sleep, that is what I should do, so I am headed back to bed. :goodvibes Penny:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter