Looking for nice hotel near DL

I haven't even been to DL yet so my advice may be premature. But, we're going in early June and I finally settled on the Candy Cane Inn based on my DIS research. It's comes very highly recommended by fellow DISers, it's close to DL, has recently been refurbished, and has a nice breakfast. I got a AAA rate of $87 for the deluxe room. Good Luck!

set7.gif
jump.cgi

We just returned from a trip to DL and stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. It is a nice, clean hotel with a free continental breakfast and a dedicated shuttle to the park. The deluxe room is a bit larger than the standard room and has a small refrigerator.

However, I would suggest trying the Park Inn to see if they have rooms available. From what I have heard, it is just as nice and clean as the Candy Cane and it is directly across the street from the entrance to the parks. The Park Inn is listed as the best buy in lodging by the Unofficial Guide. Expect rooms to be less than $100 per night.

For more info, read the post on this board asking about the Candy Cane Inn.

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

Candy Cane comes highly recommended, but I've never stayed there.

I have, however, stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn and have been happy there other than with our experiences with radio alarms and wake-up calls. It's clean, it's close, it's decently-priced. You can't get any closer to the front gates with any non-Disney hotels, and is definitely where I'd stay again in the future. Somewhere here on the boards I have a post with pictures of the room if you're intersted.

-Rajah
<table><tr><td width="50%">
2castles.jpg
</td><td valign="center">
mickeymoonsm.jpg

</td></tr></table>
cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest