• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Monster's Inc. doors & Ice

LittleMermaidsMom

DIS Veteran
Only looking for ice cube chairs now... items I can offer:

Furnishings:
HSM piano
Kali couch
Mickey TV
Animation Viewer
Orange Crates
pirate walls
50th green chair
Pink slipper - traded

Clothing:
4th of July hat
Pirate girl bandana
Cheerleader top & skirt
Feather mask
Jester hat
Dream ears (may trade if offer is right)

Pins:
Fireworks Remixed Gold pin
Thrill Seekers Quest pin

Room Codes:
HSM Gym
Animal Kingdom Safari Room
Pirate Cannon Fortress Room

Also can offer credits...

Thanks!

Ok - I'll trade you a mickey tv for the doors.. I'll be on tomorrow sometime throughout the day (usually late before close) .. just send me a PM when you'd like to meet up

Thanks!

I have pink and gold doors. I'm interested in the mickey tv, orange crates and dream ears. Send me a pm to work out a trade for the dream ears.

Ok - I'll trade you a mickey tv for the doors.. I'll be on tomorrow sometime throughout the day (usually late before close) .. just send me a PM when you'd like to meet up

Thanks!

Cool... Thanks...I will look for you tonight and will pm you before closing then!
And have a Magical Day!! :wave2:

ill offer 6.5K credits and an ice cube chair and snow carpet for the pink slipper.

Llama - thanks, but I don't need the credits or the snow carpet..also, I would like more than one ice cube for the pink slipper

Cassabella - I posted on your trade thread and sent you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter