Looking for Haunted Mansion Room Code

aprncess

A Dream..... is a wish...... your heart makes.....
Anyone trading their Haunted Mansion Room Code?

Still Looking to make a trade for this room, any takers with a room left??

I believe the codes are all expired now. I was trying to find one just a short bit ago and everyone said they were expired. So, if someone offers you, make sure you get the code before you give out any money. I do know of several ppl who have been scammed with the mansion room code.
Good luck to you though :)

I believe the codes are all expired now. I was trying to find one just a short bit ago and everyone said they were expired. So, if someone offers you, make sure you get the code before you give out any money. I do know of several ppl who have been scammed with the mansion room code.

the cards say things have expired, but they can be enterred anytime. i recently used a code that "expired" in 2006

the cards say things have expired, but they can be enterred anytime. i recently used a code that "expired" in 2006

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter