• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for great pool offsite

dishereicome

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of a nice hotel with a great pool (preferably with waterslide). That's all the kids really care about! We are looking for one night on the day of our arrival, so location doesn't really mean that much - we will have a rental car.

I've heard talk about the Country Inn. That's sounds great. Are there any others out there that are comparable??

Thanks!

It sounds like Holiday Inn Family Suites has a great one. It has interactive water toys, they have inflatables available, it is a zero entry pool so you can stroll in like the pols at the Polynesian and Yacht Club resorts at WDW.
I have posted a message in regards to more info but no one has replied yet..........

It has two pools, one huge (unheated) freeform pool with a 40 ft waterslide and waterfalls, a smaller freeform heated pool, kiddie pool, and two outdoor hottubs built into the tropical landscaping. Get the Mousesavers.com rate of $69/night.

The Marriott Orlando World Ctr has about 6 or 7 pools, one with a slide and a bunch others, including an indoor pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter