• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for Fathers day goofy

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
If someone could pick me up the DCA fathers day goofy and max I would be happy to pay for it at cost or I can trade a Halloween Mickey or Halloween Minnie for it. Thanks:jester: :p

Sorry I don't have one to trade. I would love to get one myself when it comes out. My husband is a goofy collector (and a bit goofy himself. That is why I love him so much). His birthday is the day after Father's Day and well he will be getting pins for both occasions. I would love to add the Father's Day Goofy to his gifts. Email me if you can help me. (after Duckfan of course). I am sshd on pinpics if you want to check out my traders too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter