Looking for Emeril's picture reviews

kabuki

<font color=green>It's free if you pass out in the
My DH and I are looking for picture reviews of Emeril's two restaurants at Universal. Any insight would be great to make a choice for two happy foodies!
:yay:

Go to Emerils.com We have eaten at 4 of Emeril's places including the 2 in Orlando. The Fish House in Vegas is our Favortie so far. Now for the Olando ones Tchop Chop is the most beautiful places & the food was great we ate at the Food Bar which was kinda of like a Chef's table thing, which I love because the menu looked so yummy it would have been tough to pick. At Emeril's of Orlando I had some of the classic Emeril dishes The BBQ Shrimp, it was fab, for my entree I think I had a pork chop & for Dessert I had a "Study" oF Creme Brulee 3 kinds with homemade cookies. The meal was great. And at all of Emeril's places the service is unbelievable.

You can not go wrong with either.

Kae

Kabuki, I don't have picture reviews but last year my hubby and I ate at both of Emeril's establishments at Universal and both were fabulous. If you feel like reading about them follow the "Eat! Grow Large With Food" link in my signature.

Of the two I think I'd pick Tchoup Chop because of the menu variety and the restaurant ambience - the decor is lovely.

Food and service at both restaurants was tremendous. Definitely check out Emeril's website - there are lots of pictures of both restaurants and menus, too. :thumbsup2

Sorry no picture review here either. But we've been to Emerils 4 x and each time it is "all that". You think it may be just TV hype, but no it's fantastic from the food to the service. Right now there is a special at Tchoup chop where you can do a app, dinner and desert for 29 and add wine pairings for another 16 but its just until the end of the month.
Here's the info. When I tried to have it be a clickable link it messed up the letters and wouldn't work

orlandoinfo.com/magicaldining/restaurants.cfm

Sorry no picture review here either. But we've been to Emerils 4 x and each time it is "all that". You think it may be just TV hype, but no it's fantastic from the food to the service. Right now there is a special at Tchoup chop where you can do a app, dinner and desert for 29 and add wine pairings for another 16 but its just until the end of the month.
Here's the info. When I tried to have it be a clickable link it messed up the letters and wouldn't work

orlandoinfo.com/magicaldining/restaurants.cfm
Thank you for the Web Page! We will be checking this out!

Go to Emerils.com We have eaten at 4 of Emeril's places including the 2 in Orlando. The Fish House in Vegas is our Favortie so far. Now for the Olando ones Tchop Chop is the most beautiful places & the food was great we ate at the Food Bar which was kinda of like a Chef's table thing, which I love because the menu looked so yummy it would have been tough to pick. At Emeril's of Orlando I had some of the classic Emeril dishes The BBQ Shrimp, it was fab, for my entree I think I had a pork chop & for Dessert I had a "Study" oF Creme Brulee 3 kinds with homemade cookies. The meal was great. And at all of Emeril's places the service is unbelievable.

You can not go wrong with either.

Kae

Sounds amazing - thanks for the heads up on the "FOOD BAR"! That sounds right up my alley!

Kabuki, I don't have picture reviews but last year my hubby and I ate at both of Emeril's establishments at Universal and both were fabulous. If you feel like reading about them follow the "Eat! Grow Large With Food" link in my signature.

Of the two I think I'd pick Tchoup Chop because of the menu variety and the restaurant ambience - the decor is lovely.

Food and service at both restaurants was tremendous. Definitely check out Emeril's website - there are lots of pictures of both restaurants and menus, too. :thumbsup2

I Can't wait to read your reviews! My husband and I always find your reports helpful and funny!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter