Looking for DVC Hilton Head Trivia

David in Manassas

Lifelong Fan!
We are taking another family to DVC HH this summer as our guesosets. They are not big Disney fans so I thought I would like to impress them with some of the HH trivia, Hidden Mickeys etc that you find at the resort. I know they have a walking tour of the resort that talks about the various billboards and mailboxes etc..but I don't think I can get them to take it. If anyone remembers some of the unique "secrets" of DVC HH and could share, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

David

Dave,

We were there just last week, and when we checked in, the CM who checked us in gave us a sheet with a "Hidden Mickey Scavenger Hunt" on it. Ask for it if they do not automatically give it to you at check in.

Make sure they see the picture of Walt's family on the wall as you walk into Big Murgie's Den. The one hidden Mickey I remember is the one on the wall right outside Big Murgie's Den where Mickey is the captain of the big boat. There's one on the mantel right over the fireplace. Have fun!

Thanks...those are all good suggestions. I'll be sure to get that sheet first as we are arriving before them...then I can impress them with my knowledge (even if it was gained a few hours ago )...:)

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter