Looking for Disney trip gift ideas

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
I need to buy a birthday present for my mom and my nephew. They will be traveling together in the spring to Disney. I thought I might find sort of personalized gift on Etsy for them to use on their trip, but I’m not finding much. Any ideas? Nephew is 7, so I’m looking for something along the lines of a wallet he can use for pressed coins, but I’m really open to any ideas. Not limited to Etsy.

We are going in January for our daughter's bday (she is 3) so us and family are basically buying trip stuff for xmas and bday. We have bought several Disney branded items from Gap and put them aside and my MIL is getting her a suitcase (likely Disney themed) for xmas. We will likely also "splurge" on one or two shirts from Etsy.

I was at the Disney store before Halloween and a cast member told me that autograph books are one of the most popular pre-trip things they sell (which suprised me as this was a mall in the suburbs of Toronto) - so maybe that?

My 7 yo loves loves loves pressed pennies!

They have cute pressed penny books thru Disney and then what about personalized quarter/penny holders (we used mini M&M tubes)?

Will your nephew need a backpack? Maybe a personalized cinch bag? Personalized or Disney-themed water bottles?

HTH!

For your mom I'd purchase something useful that can be used at Disney and elsewhere: perhaps a protective rechargeable cell phone cover (Mophie makes nice ones with long battery life that are currently on sale) or an external battery charger such as a Zagg; she's old enough to appreciate the use of it.

As for your nephew no idea but it sounds like pp have you on the right track.

Maybe a book on Hidden Mickeys, a fanny pack, autograph book for your nephew. A nice crossbody purse for your mom, filled with Disney necessities like travel tissues, disposable ponchos, hand sanitizers, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter