looking for cover for MNSSHP autograph book

uploading now...

and look in my AutographCovers folder for 3 Figment covers in about 5 minutes from now!

k10vodka: will work on Figment for you!

thanks! i have been browsing tons of photobucket accounts and cant find one figment design! My sister's name is Samantha. I think she would love to see the Figment cover! thanks again so much!

I haven't a clue what DISign you are referring to here. Please give me JPG file name.

AutographsMNSSHP1.jpg

that is the one. Im sorry that i wasnt specific. Cant you tell that i am new to the designing requests? LOL. im sorry for being such a newbie!

I will add Samantha's name to the Figment one when a selection is made. I have 3 in my AutographCovers folder now.

i LOVE this one:

FigmentLicense-AC1.jpg

The licence plate one is great! could you also change the Oct to Sept? These are really amazing! thanks so much!

Please could you personalize the above MNSSHP cover with 'SARA'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK' and 'RICHA'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK" and mention 2010 somewhere on it.

Thank you so much.

Here you go Minniefan 2010 :goodvibes:
MNSSHPCoverSara.jpg

MNSSHPCoverRicha.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter