looking for coundown calender help

mazz1

Mouseketeer
can anyone pls point me in the right driection or maybe help me with this? please :goodvibes

we're taking our 3rd disney cruise but this one will be super special for one family member as we're taking my mother in law (the childrens granny)

she was widowed a few years ago and has not been in the best of health lately and the cruise is to give her a boost and something to look forward too

we thought it would be nice if she could have a visual countdown for this special holiday and i was thinking of a countdown calender but i haven't the first idea of where to start :confused:

does anyone know of any free download pages that i could customise or do any nice dissers on here offer these?

thanking you all in advance for any help :goodvibes

marie

Hi Mel

can you help me if so that would be fantastic :hug:

the cruise is on the disney magic next august we're going on the 27th for one week and the children are going to give her the calender in her christmas stocking so we need jan - aug 2011

we're not planing on using her name as such just something like Grannys' Magical Disney Cruise or something like this

or Grannys' First Disney Cruise across the top and counting down to the Magic or again something like this across the bottom

i'm happy to be guided by what you think would work and any help is very much appreciated

again many thanks Marie :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter