looking for connecting rooms

coachsomer

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for info on connecting rooms with verandah for the 2012 Fantasy.
any directions of where to look for this info?
Thanks

On DCL's website, under Fantasy, then under deck plans, then under virtual tour. You can then click on the deck and when you hover over a cabin it will tell you what cabin it connects to if it applies.
You can also go to the top of the boards under stateroom and look at the stateroom plans for the Dream and the connectors will be shown with an < or > to show which cabin they connect to.

It seems almost every room on the Dream and Fantasy is a connecting room unlike the current ships. I've been looking in the other direction - scouring the deck plans looking for the few non-connecting rooms!

It seems almost every room on the Dream and Fantasy is a connecting room unlike the current ships. I've been looking in the other direction - scouring the deck plans looking for the few non-connecting rooms!

I know what you mean...it's hard to find a non-connecting cabin on the Dream/Fantasy. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter