Looking for Birthday Ideas

Mom2OakandEm

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating my daughters 13th birthday at the beginning of the trip and my other daughters 9th birthday at the end of the trip. I want them both to have their own special day but I'm not sure what to do and I don't necessarily want to do the same thing for both of them. (I think Em will feel like we just duplicated what we did for Oak if it's the same) This will be our 4th trip to WDW. They have both done BBB and we've done the Halloween party. (We'll be there in Sept.)

Any ideas for something special I could do for both my girls?

Happy Birthday to your girls! Sounds like they will have a very special week for their Birthdays! Just being at Disney will make it special! Well, my first thought was eat at Cinderella Castle for both, one time and have pictures! You probably already have cake, presents, and lots of pictures planned! Not knowing their interests its hard for me to say. At their ages and since they have been at Disney before, You could just let them have an input in the planning of what to do at Disney on their Birthday. Where they want to go that day, where they want to eat, shop or whatever they like to do!

Happy Birthday to your girls! Sounds like they will have a very special week for their Birthdays! Just being at Disney will make it special! Well, my first thought was eat at Cinderella Castle for both, one time and have pictures! You probably already have cake, presents, and lots of pictures planned! Not knowing their interests its hard for me to say. At their ages and since they have been at Disney before, You could just let them have an input in the planning of what to do at Disney on their Birthday. Where they want to go that day, where they want to eat, shop or whatever they like to do!

I would suggest on their "day" let them each pick out a present from any shop they like!

I've celebrated to birthdays in disney and both times were special. Make sure both of your daughters get the "It's My Birthday" buttons. From my past trips cast members would sometimes wish me a happy birthday. Another great idea is to let each one pick somewhere special to dine on their birthdays. I celebrated my two birthdays at The Nine Dragons restaurant in Epcot. After dinner I got a special dessert and a birthday card written in Chinese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter