Looking for any DISers in NC!

HELLO!! We live in Hope Mills which is in Cumberland County. We are near Fayetteville and Fort Bragg. Our next trip to WDW will hopefully be July or August 2013.

We are in Wake County. We are headed down in Mid April 2013! :cool1:

We are in Liberty, NC.

Have a trip planned for July 28-Aug 4 for work and then our family trip the first week of December.

We are near Lewisville, just over the river in Yadkin county. We have our next trip planned in May, 18th-23rd. Staying at POFQ. This is our second trip (1st trip stayed at Ft Wilderness) and we are super excited! Especially since it's an end of the school year surprise for my kids!

We live in the Fayetteville area but my daughter and I are from Nashville, NC area and still visit as often as we can. We just moved to the Fayetteville area back in August and don't know that many people. We are heading to the World in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter