looking for angel mickey or something along those lines

bibbity

Earning My Ears
Hi Creative DISigners,

I've been lurking for a long time and haven't seen anything like this. I'd like to have something little (maybe for a sleeve) saying remembering Grandpa, or Thanks Grandpa or something like that. Maybe an angel Mickey with Grandpa on his chest? Or a Doc (that's who he resembled the most)from the Seven dwarfs? I don't know. I'll leave it up to your creativity.

Backstory: My father-in-law passed away last year after a long fight with lymphoma. We are using part of our inheritance for this trip. We are going with the other set of ganndparents, but I know hubby will be thinking of his dad (and missing him, wishing he could be here to come himself). I'd just like to give a nod to the fact that we are thinking of him too.

Anyway, if something like this has already been done could you point me in the right direction?If not, I'd really appreciate someone trying their hand at it. Thank you in advance.

Hi Hon
My heart goes out to you,,it's been a hard year for me --alot of loss but I love how you are trying to honor a family member.

Here is my try
and bless your family
BIG Hugs
Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter