• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Looking for Advice

Reese

DIS Veteran
I'm new to this board and am planning our first trip to Disney. I have five children ranging in ages from 13 to 18 months. We'll be staying off site but I'm looking for some advice on how to get the best out of this.

Thanks. :grouphug:

I have been offsite at disney, and had a good time while on a limited budget. My advice is to get the following book, The Unoficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2006.....due out on the 29th, I believe. It was very helpful in rating the off site hotels for affordability, cleanliness, overall value. It talks about scare factors for the kids on the rides, what to see, restaurants.....all kinds of stuff. You may even be able to get the 2005 version cheap on ebay or at a library........good luck on your trip........

WELCOME! :flower:

Study these boards and you'll be surprised at how much money you'll save! We do Disney for less than most people spend on a local vacation! :cool1:

WELCOME to the DIS

Jump in anytime and join in on any forum - the more the merrier

I've spent some time looking over the site. Wow their is a lot of usefull info here. I know I'll feel better planning our trip using this site as a resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter